Wednesday, April 13, 2011



Firefly Handmade Market was held at Boulder's Chautauqua Park over the weekend, kicking off my season of markets and festivals! Thank you to the organizers of Firefly and all those who came out to enjoy the handmade goods.

Most notable, at my booth, were silver book pendants. Just about 1 1/2 inches in height, the sketch book is fully functioning. It is bound with traditional book making techniques and high quality paper. This one already has a few drawings to get you started. The all-silver book can be customized with an inscription on the inner pages: add a favorite quote, poem, or message to a loved one. (Isn't Mother's Day just a few weeks off... hmmm?)

To those of you who missed this fabulous market, never fear! Catch me at one of these upcoming events:

April 30 The Handmade Hookup in Stapleton, CO
Saturday, 10-3pm

May 7th The Hill Flea in Boulder, Colorado.
Saturday 10-4pm
Mother's Day! Bring your mom and let her pick a gift!

May 8th Sundays on the Streets at "The Streets at Southglenn", Centennial, CO


June 18-19 Fremont Fair in Seattle, WA
Saturday 11-8, Sunday
10-6

1 comment:

  1. I love your sketchbook pendants! I'm a sketch artist and always have a sketch pad with me. Are you still offering this piece? I checked your website but I didn't see it.

    thanks, kristin

    ReplyDelete